RBC Scholarships >
Scholarship Overview >
Students Leading Change Scholarship
RBC Students Leading Change Scholarship
Your Future, Your Community
The deadline for the RBC Students Leading Change Scholarships has now passed. Scholarship recipients will be announced in late July 2014.
Please come back in November 2014 to get details on next year's program. Better yet, sign up to receive an email alert and we will email you as soon as our scholarship program is open for applications. We look forward to seeing you then.
Click here to request an email alert.
As students across Canada continue to invest in their education, many are taking the time to invest in their communities as well. In recognition of the growing number of Canadian students showing a passion to lead and inspire positive change in their community, we have created the RBC Students Leading Change Scholarship.
The Scholarship details are under review
Who Can Apply?
- Category 1 (Graduating High School or CEGEP): Currently enrolled in their graduating year of a Canadian High School or CEGEP who will be enrolled full-time in a degree or diploma program at a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college in the fall 2014 academic term
- Category 2 (First Undergraduate Degree or Diploma): Currently enrolled in their first undergraduate degree or diploma program on a full-time basis in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college and planning to continue their full-time undergraduate studies in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college in fall 2014
- Category 3 (Second Degree or Diploma): Enrolled in their second degree or diploma program in the 2013/2014 academic term on a full-time basis in a publicly funded Canadian university or college and planning to continue their full-time studies in fall 2014 in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college, OR planning to enroll in their second degree or diploma program on a full-time studies in fall 2014 in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college
- All applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents with a minimum 70% average in their last completed year of study
- Students with a disability who attend or are planning to attend post-secondary school on a part-time basis are also eligible. Please see terms and conditions for full details
Employees, directors, and officers of Royal Bank and its subsidiaries, or StudentAwards, and any child of any of the foregoing are not eligible for the Scholarships. For greater certainty, “child” shall be defined herein as a person whose parent or legal guardian is an employee, director or officer of Royal Bank or any of its subsidiaries. For information about the Scholarship Program for Children of RBC Employees, click here
The application deadline for the 2013-2014 program has now passed. Please check back in November 2014 to get details on next year's program.